Are you a writer, journalist, who wants to improve your writing skills, learn how to get published & reach out to a wider audience? Then the African Students For Liberty Writing Program is for you!
Applications are now being received to the ASFL Writing Program – a premiere training program for selected participants who are interested in journalism, communications, and writing for mass audiences.
- The training program will consist of both theory and practice and will feature outside professionals who will each present a topic and offer feedback to participants.
- The successful trainees train to become professional communication experts, journalists, and writers and will join ASFL blog team, and have a prime opportunity to travel to speak at a student group event to give a speech on the topic of their choosing.
- The training program will develop participants to become effective writers, journalists and communicators for liberty.
- The writing program will offer real-world collaboration and practice for those interested in oratory address and rhetoric.
- The training will also offer incentives to participants interested in becoming writers, and communication experts on chosen topics.
Applicants will need to submit:
- A strong application
- Links/references of two writing samples with your application.
Deadline to apply is March 26!
Accepted applicants will be notified after the application deadline. Additional queries should be directed to Oluwafemi Ogunjobi at [email protected]