LOCAL COORDINATOR PROGRAM
The Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program is the premier program for actively advancing the ideas of free markets and individual liberty on college campuses. SFL Local Coordinators (LCs), both undergraduate and graduate students, are the face of liberty on their college campuses. They are the muscle of the movement, empowering students in their areas to defend the ideas of liberty.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES
The Local Coordinator Program is highly competitive, and designed for the top student leaders in North America. All members of SFL’s Local Coordinator Program must be current university students (undergraduate or graduate) in either the United States or Canada.
Applicants interested in becoming a Local Coordinator should be able to dedicate 5-10 hours per week to the program for one academic year. Successful applicants will be professional, personable, and excellent communicators.
- At least 1 year of leadership experience in a pro-liberty student group;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- Looking to develop their own skillsets;
- Strong written and in-person communication;
- Strong self-motivation to complete projects with little to no oversight;
- A passion for the ideas of liberty and for organizing to make the world a freer place; and
- Enjoy staying up until 2am talking to other students about how to advance liberty